Yonkers, NY, 10453
Joined on August, 2010
Any day at any time
Up to 30 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
EducationMonroe College, Information Technology, 3.7, IT Junior at Monroe College
ExperienceAs an IT Tutor, I acquired a strong foundation of knowledge and skills in troubleshooting and resolving computer software, hardware; proficiency with common PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel; competence in providing one-on-one as well as group instruction to young children through adults in single or multi-level groups to strengthen computer skills as well as familiarize them with various kinds of software.
• Assist students with IT coursework
• Help students create projects with Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visual Basic
• Work and communicate effectively with students of all skills levels and professional staff
• Perform other duties related supporting Center operations such as receptionist and promotion
• Exhibit a helpful attitude toward all students and staff
HobbiesReading and Sports
(soccer, Basketball, etc......)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.